Administrated by Temple University Rome S.r.l., Adult Study Abroad is an exciting opportunity for continuing learners to audit undergraduate courses in Italy’s capital. Come relive your own experience abroad this summer, or visit Rome for the first time.
Local Rome residents are also welcome to apply!
PROGRAM QUICK FACTS
- Adult Study Abroad participants partake in classes alongside regularly enrolled undergraduate students.
- Courses are taught in English and span a variety of topics: art history, studio art, history, classics, Italian language, Italian culture and contemporary topics, and more.
- Adult Study Abroad participants follow along on class excursions to museums, historical sites, etc. within the city of Rome.
- Availability of auditing spots is contingent upon regular undergraduate enrollment.
- Fees range from 500 to 650€ (Euro) per course. Participants may choose to audit as many or as few courses as they like.
Please note: Participants are responsible for arranging their own airfare and accommodations. American citizens need not apply for an entry visa for stays of < 90 days.
* Temple University and Temple Rome alumni receive 10% off course fees for this program. *
View the Complete Summer 2019 Course Catalog
Click the button below to download the Adult Study Abroad Catalog for Summer 2019. The catalog includes descriptions, schedules and fees for each course, as well as key program dates and contact information.
Only a 5 minute walk from the Flaminio transit hub, Temple University Rome is easily accessible by bus, tram, train, or metro from every corner of the eternal city.
Monday - Thursday: 9AM - 5PM
Friday: 10 AM - 2 PM
Tel: (+39) 06 320 2808 Ext. 214
Temple University Rome S.r.l.
Lungotevere Arnaldo da Brescia 15